Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Blogging Experience

Well here it is my first blog, let me just tell you up front I am an inexperienced blogger and have no idea what I am doing, with all that said THIS SHOULD BE FUN!!!
I have heard of blogging but have never been sure of what it is, I'm still not sure! I think it's like an online diary or maybe a way of letting people know how truly crazy you and your life are, so I'm think I'm gonna love it!
It's gonna take a while for me to get pics up, I am too lazy, that's right I said it, oh yeah and my camera is broken sorta, well maybe it's me I'm not really sure.
I hope you'll come back soon, when I actually have something cool to blog about :)
All in all I think i'm liking this blogging thing a lot!

4 comments:

Wesley and Kristin Betenson said...

You are so funny!! Happy Blogging!

amie979 said...

Can't wait to see some pics!! Get blogging woman:)

amie979 said...

O yeah and Armand and I are about to have our 9th "dating anniversary too" HAHA

~*~Mariah~*~ said...

That's awesome, it's really hard to believe sometimes. When we were first together so many people thought it was just puppy love and even after we were married they still thought "they'll grow out of it" but here we are. I think we are still just as much in love as we ever were!!!

...Wow that's sounds like somethin out of a movie HAHAHA ...But that doesn't make it any less true!